At SD Solutions we have had many years experience of looking after Students needs when they are arriving or leaving Schools, Colleges and Universities in Bath, Bristol and surrounding areas.
We work with the guys at Storagebase in Frome, Safestore in Bath and Bristol. Mendip Self Storage just outside Bristol, Each storage facilities have their own unique benefits depending upon your specific requirements.. We are recommended and trusted by all.
We offer three levels of service.
Bronze Service – You work directly with us and look after all your requirements with no a further action required by you. ( Suitable for groups only min 15 students per collection)
- You confirm the number of items you have and the space that you need and duration of storage, together with number of boxes required, ensuring each box/item labelled correctly ie 1 of 6, 2 of etc. We can provide you with boxes if required
- We collect from you at a prearranged time and take your goods to the storage facility and put your goods in to storage for you
- Let us know 72 hours before you require your goods and the time you require them and we will deliver to your door.
- One simple payment in advance, for the Collection , storage and return of your goods, total peace of mind. All goods fully insured and safe and secure
- Pricing starts from £2.75 per box/item per week (min 12 weeks charge) no transportation charge (providing a minimum of 10 shipments collected at the same time)
Silver Service – You choose your storage supplier of choice, the contract and payments for the storage are your responsibility
- We will collect from you at your convenience
- We will collect your keys from you (or collect them on arrival at the storage facility of choice) and look after them for you until you return.
- This option saves you travelling to and from the storage supplier of choice saving you time and money
Gold Service – You arrange your storage supplier of choice
- You confirm number of items to be collected and if any additional boxes required
- We collect at a time convenient to you
- We take you and your luggage to the storage facility and return you to Bath
- On return to University we will take you to the storage facility of your choice and collect your goods and return them and you back to your home
Important things to note before asking for a quotation
1) Do you know what size unit you require ? If you are co loading with friends do they know (and the person arranging the storage unit) how much space they are allowed, it’s very embarrassing to have completed all paperwork for a unit that is not big enough.
2) Have you completed all the paperwork and got the key to your locker / unit ? If you don’t please allow a minimimum of 30-45 minutes to check in. Waiting time charge will apply
3) Make sure you have two forms of ID and means to pay as cash not accepted, failure to sort this will incur additional charges
4) When you book a time for a collection it is understood that the items are labelled, and bought down to the accomodation or front door of a ground floor location as additional charges will apply.
Group Discounts are available for groups or classes, please text Paul on 07891 341414 or email email@example.com
Student Relocation Services
If you are need assistance relocating anywhere within the UK to fulfill your Industry training we can help. We can arrange storage and take care of everything for you. Where opportunities exist to co-load we will pass adjust your charge accordingly. Please get in touch with your requirements
If you are moving from accommodation in the university to a house or flat with your colleagues we can help, and often we are cheaper than UBER
We also offer the following services
- Worldwide Shipping
- Moving Services Locally and Nationally with our sister compoany Bath Removal Services
- installation and construction of furniture
We are a solutions driven company – If you have a problem not listed please contact me by phone or text to 07891 341414 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Recent Recommendation from Bath Spa, Students parent
Geraldine, Jersey: Sorting out my daughters storage for the summer break is very hard when you are overseas. Paul has taken away the stress of this. Fantastic service. Definitely 5 star !
Shannon, Bath Spa Uni, They are really helpful and friendly and moved all my stuff into the storage unit while I sorted out the contract. They were well priced too and there was no extra fees for waiting or unloading. They’re student service was super friendly and they even took me back to campus. Also I didn’t have to worry about getting phone call anxiety because they had a mobile number I could text.